Up to date on November 21, 2021 | 11:12 IST
The ITR e-filing course of is fast and straightforward. ITR submitting by way of the e-filing portal incometax.gov.in also can assist taxpayers get monetary savings as they won’t want to rent knowledgeable to file their ITR.
But to file ITR? IT Dept explains how one can file revenue tax return shortly
New Delhi: The Revenue Tax Division on Friday mentioned taxpayers can file Revenue Tax Return (ITR) on-line utilizing the e-filing portal http://incometax.gov.in. In accordance with the company, the portal gives a safe and quick platform for submitting your Revenue Tax Return for AY 2021-22.
The Revenue Tax Division of India tweeted about the identical urging taxpayers to file ITR on-line by way of e-filing portal, “The earlier the higher. File now! Over 1.76 crore taxpayers have filed their ITR for the 12 months 2021- 22. We urge you to file your ITR by accessing the e-filing portal incometax.gov.in. Sooner Submitting, Sooner Processing!”
file ITR by way of e-filing portal
The ITR e-filing course of is fast and straightforward. ITR submitting by way of the e-filing portal incometax.gov.in also can assist taxpayers get monetary savings as they won’t want to rent knowledgeable to file their ITR. They should comply with the step-by-step information given under:
- Go browsing to the e-filing portal- incometax.gov.in and click on on the ‘Login’ button;
- Enter your ‘Username’, click on ‘Proceed’ after which enter your password;
- Now, click on on the ‘e-File’ tab after which click on on the ‘File Revenue Tax Return’ possibility;
- Choose ‘Evaluation Yr 2021-22’ after which click on on ‘Proceed’ possibility;
- You’ll then be requested to pick out the ‘On-line’ or ‘Offline’ possibility, choose the On-line possibility, and click on on the ‘Proceed’ tab;
- Choose the ‘Particular person’ possibility from the given choices – Particular person, Hindu Undivided Household (HUF) or different;
- Click on on the ‘Proceed’ tab;
- Choose both ITR-1 or ITR-4 and click on on ‘Proceed’ tab;
- The following step will ask you the explanation for submitting your return above the fundamental exemption restrict or on account of the seventh provision below part 139(1). Just be sure you have chosen the proper possibility whereas submitting your ITR on-line;
- Enter your financial institution particulars;
- Then, you’ll be directed to a brand new web page to file your ITR;
- Now, confirm your ITR and ship the exhausting copy of your return to the Revenue Tax Division. Your ITR verification course of is obligatory.
get the most recent funding ideas Feather instances now For extra information methods to economizeWhat ought to I comply with Google Information.