I really like Corned Beef Hash with Eggs for breakfast or brunch. Including chopped greens to the combo makes it even more healthy!
Corned Beef Veggie Hash
Hash is a meat dish with chopped greens and potatoes that’s cooked on the range in a skillet. It is a nice meal when you’ve got any leftover meat or greens as a result of you’ll be able to add nearly something to it. Corned beef hash is without doubt one of the hottest sorts of hash and an effective way to make use of Remaining Beef. Extra of my favourite hash recipes are the Asparagus-Pancetta Potato Hash and the Candy Potato Hen Hash with Eggs.
What Precisely Is Corned Beef?
good query! Corn is beef brisket that has been cured for a very long time in salt. Take a look at my Immediate Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage for a fast recipe in the event you want a recipe, and my Gradual Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage if you wish to have it prepared if you get dwelling. Simply ensure you make sufficient for leftovers!
What’s in Corned Beef Hash?
Beef: 2 cups finely shredded, cooked lean corned beef (I minimize off the fats earlier than cooking)
greens: Onions, Yukon Gold Potatoes, Carrots, Inexperienced Capsicum
Spices: Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Paprika
make Corned Beef Hash
As soon as your greens are cooked, this hash cooks rapidly.
- fry Saute onion, bell pepper, and carrot till tender.
- add potatoes and season with salt, garlic powder, paprika, and black pepper.
- cook dinner coated till golden, about 5 to seven minutes
- Add Corned Beef and press right into a single layer. Cook dinner uncovered till the underside turns brown. Season with extra salt if mandatory.
What to serve with Corned Beef Hash?
I wish to eat my hash with 2 scrambled or poached eggs for breakfast as a result of I like my yolks runny. Fry your eggs to cook dinner them to your liking. You too can serve it with a chunk of complete grain toast or a facet of contemporary fruit. For those who’re serving the hash for dinner, it is good with a facet salad.
- Swap corned beef for leftover turkey or rooster.
- Sub russet or canned potatoes for Yukon potatoes.
- Use purple capsicum as a substitute of inexperienced.
Extra Corned Beef Recipes You will Love:
Corned Beef Veggie Hash
I really like Corned Beef Veggie Hash with Eggs for breakfast or brunch. Including chopped greens makes it even more healthy!
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 cup Sliced Baked Potatoes, ideally Yukon gold 1/2-inch cube
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1 cup finely chopped inexperienced capsicum
- 1/2 small spoon kosher salt
- 1/2 small spoon garlic powder
- 1/2 small spoon candy paprika
- freshly floor black pepper
- 2 cup finely chopped, Cooked Lean Corned Beef (9 oz)
Warmth oil in a big nonstick skillet over medium warmth.
Add onion, capsicum and carrot and cook dinner for five minutes, till onions are translucent and greens are tender.
Combine with potatoes, salt, garlic powder, paprika and black pepper.
Cowl and cook dinner for about 5 to 7 minutes till golden brown.
Add the corned beef and press down in order that it’s in a single layer and proceed to cook dinner uncovered till the underside is properly browned, stirring after a couple of minutes.
Modify salt to style.
Serve with scrambled or poached eggs for breakfast.
Serving: 1little cup, Energy: 300kcal, Carbohydrates: 26Sure, Protein: 14.5Sure, thick: 16Sure, Saturated fats: 4.5Sure, Ldl cholesterol: 62.5mg, Sodium: 782.5mg, Fiber: 3.5Sure, Sugar: 6.5Sure
Key phrases: Corned Beef Hash, Hash Recipes, Leftover Corned Beef Recipes, Leftovers